Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sing A Song of Halloween

Welcome to October!

PRISCILLA AND DOODLE
I can't believe it's October already.  Before long, the trees here in Missouri will be starting their transformations to beautiful fall colors.  Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons.  My daughter is already in the Halloween spirit and planning her costume.  We print our own monthly calendar to use at home, and this month my husband chose this cute vintage Halloween greeting card art.  Guess I'd better start thinking about some decorations.





We have our own set of Halloween kitties, so I thought I'd take couple of photos and share.
We have black and orange!

SIMON



1 comment:

  1. Found you on BlogPaws. Just wanted to welcome you properly by dropping by and visit you and your cats. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete