Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back!  I decided that since it was spring that a new beginning to my blog was in order.  It's a rainy Wednesday morning here.  All the windows are open for now because it's a nice temperature.  My cats are loving the fresh air.  Pretty much very available window has a cat in it!  The new birdfeeder in the front yard is attracting dozens of birds, so the cats are fascinated.  We call this "The Birdy Channel"!  The front windows are up under the porch, but the side windows are close the the fencerow the birds call home.  Our youngest cat Doodle has been sitting in a side window all morning watching cardinals.  The cardinals are not too happy about this and keep divebombing her.  She just ducks and stays put because she thinks it's fun.! I'll post a photo.  More to come!

2 comments: